Image by Flickr user GOIABA (Goiabarea)
Struggling to get a handle on all the changes Facebook recently made? Not sure how it impacts your company’s business page?
For $15 and a long lunch break, Charleston social media and public relations group Step Ahead is offering to walk you through the changes and answer questions you have about the updates at an informal brown bag lunch at their office’s at the downtown Flagship.
They'll also share with you thoughts on how the changes affect your Facebook strategy.
The nitty gritty details:
- Oct. 12 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Flagship, 475 E. Bay Street (Corner of Calhoun & East Bay)
- Parking: Gaillard Auditorium garage or Aquarium garage
- $15/per person payable at the door, cash or check
- RSVP to hold your spot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (limited to 25)
- Bring your own lunch!