Image by Photo provided by Jess James
Hey recessionistas: Ever wanted to raid the closets of Charleston's most fashionable women?
If you want to look good without feeling the pinch on your pocketbook, come to Charleston’s ultra stylish, eco-friendly Style Swap. To partake bring fashionable (designer or vintage) items that have been hibernating in your closet, you'll need one gently worn item (on hanger) and one accessory. You'll get to leave with the one of each.
You'll also need a ticket, $20 online at www.styleswap.net or $25 at the door. The first 50 women to purchase tickets online receive VIP Swapping Status, and you'll to shop 10 minutes before everyone else and an exclusive gift bags filled with goodies from Laura Mercier, TIGI Haircare, Cos Bar, among others.
It's on Thursday, December 2, from 7 to 9 p.m. at Seeking Indigo at 445 King Street in downtown Charleston.
- Sweet Treats from Cupcake, Baked, Wildflour Pastry and Sugar Bake Shop
- Wine provided by Social Wine Bar
- "Beauty Station" - mini makeovers with Cos Bar and Laura Mercier
- Networking with Charleston’s stylemavens including Style Swap emcee Tara Lynn from Count on News 2
- Shop reinvented vintage jewelry from The Scarlet Poppy
- Win Sponsored "swap" outfits + fabulous prizes from your favorite boutiques and emerging designers
- Arrive in STYLE ready to be photographed by the official STYLE SWAP photographer, the uber-talented Valerie Schooling!
- Music by DJ Jake B
- AFTER PARTY: Vendue Inn Rooftop Bar - 19 Vendue Range
The event is produced by Wilmington’s “Style Girl” Jess James and presented by Fashion Fix, Jess’s weekly e-zine, which reaches 6,000+ style-conscious readers in Wilmington, Charleston and Raleigh every Friday.
Style Swap raises awareness and support for the Center for Women (CFW), a local Charleston non-profit empowering women to succeed everyday – professionally and personally. All proceeds from raffle prizes will be donated to Center for Women.