Image by Kentucky ShoesImage by 20091110-shoes.jpg
Come one, come all to the 4th Annual Holy City Cold Heart Revival this Saturday, November 14th.
What is the Holy City Cold Heart Revival you ask? It is a night at The Pour House that is chock full of amazing music from mostly local artists.
Here's the lineup for the evening:
- The Dirt Daubers (Paducah, KY)
- Lindsay Holler's Western Polaroids (Charleston, SC)
- The In-Laws (Charleston, SC)
- Kentucky Shoes (Charleston, SC)
- Sadler Vaden (Charleston, SC)
- Bill Carson (Charleston, SC)
- The Royal Tinfoil (Charleston, SC)
- Rachel Kate Gillon (Charleston, SC)
The music starts at 5 p.m. and continues until midnight, so be sure you make the most of it. Check out the Facebook event page for all the dirty details on the artists and to take a peek at the guest list.
Tickets are only $12 and and can be purchased online.
The Pour House is located at 1977 Maybank Highway.